f

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Music Game


Took a walk around Tanglin Mall just now before british council lesson..Never knew a shopping mall could be like that. Funny how many times I've been there, inside even, yet I've never walked around.
Cheresa gave me the ACS badge today! (Coz I gave her the RJ badge the other time.) YAY! I think I like the ACS badge. XP

Okie...I don't think I'll be too nocturnal today. Did the music test last night while mugging econs. It was just a simple matter of listening to the songs while mugging, and later on, move all the songs into one playlist so that I could list down the songs one by one in order earlier on tonight. Well, here it is then. Game couped from woonie's blog.

Steps:
1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play.
2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play.
3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.

Search engines are forbidden in this game.
(Note: I have up to 28, partially coz I skipped two song lyrics, and coz I like the last song too much to not include it! XP)

# 1
So I said I'm a snowball running
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love
Melting under blue skies

(Accidentally In Love – Counting Crows) - mark

# 2

I know you care
But it's just not fair
When you're not around I want you there

# 3

I believe myself atatakai hikari wa
machigacchainai aruite yukou
I believe

# 4

如果你快乐 不是为我
会不会放手 其实才是拥有

(知足 – 五月天) - stacy

# 5

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs

(Way Back Into Love – Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett) - stacy

# 6

Your arms around me tight
Everything felt so right
Unbreakable like nothing could go wrong

(Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson) - mark

# 7

He was perfect, except for the fact that he was an engineer,
and mothers prefer doctors and lawyers.

# 8

他就站在街角的旧报摊
眼睛盯着墙壁里的橱窗一把吉他


# 9

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

(My Immortal – Evanescence) - woonie

# 10

雨下整夜我的爱溢出就像雨水 窗台蝴蝶像诗里纷飞的美丽章节
(七里香 – 周杰伦)
- z

# 11

Okay. Nobody will guess this anyway. So well, skip.
Song 11 was 翼の設計図by V6 btw.

# 12

我表情悠哉 药盒打开 靠自己去主宰 有些无奈

# 13

Okaaayyy...not good idea to have too many less well known jap songs in your list while playing the game.
Song 13 was 夏のかけら by V6 Coming Century.

# 14

The dust has only just begun to fall
Crop circles in the carpet
Sinking, feeling

# 15

我安静在闹区等来电铃响
有一些话打好了却不敢传
怕收到信息的你在为难


# 16

Mellow as the month of May
Oh darling I can't stand it

#17

kimi ga inai yoru datte
so no more cry mou nakanai yo
ganbatte iru kara ne tte
tsuyoku naru kara ne tte

# 18

I'm just trying to make some sense in my mind
Some defense from the cold that I'm feeling outside

# 19

相爱还有别离 
像无法被安排的雨
随时准备来袭


# 20

I'm starting to dream again
Again, was a matter of when
I guess we all lose our way now and then

# 21

We dont care if it's true when we lay the money down
We don't believe the words, we just love the way they sound

# 22

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby

# 23

When I looked into your eyes there was something more
That I never really noticed before

# 24

You're so fine you blow my mind.
(Hey Mickey) - woonie

#25

My heart is under lock and key,
Together we can set it free.

# 26

I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do.

(You’re Beautiful – James Blunt) - woonie

# 27

hoi ya e ya 那鲁湾 na e na ya hei 哦~我亲爱的牛儿啊
hoi ya e ya 那鲁湾 na e na ya hei 哦~跑到哪儿去啦

# 28

跌太深爬不出来
下降的速度太快
来不及踏上未来

(爱情悬崖 - 周杰伦) - woonie

I supposed this playlist was quite screwed since I don't have my entire music collection on this com, only certain selected singers and selected songs. So singers are repeated sometimes. oh well, it was still shuffled. 28 songs out of over 500. Not bad lah.
TAG YOUR ANSWERS! X)

Chun says the song lyrics i posted are angsty. but death cab is soooo nice. to prove my point...XP
Most people won't have heard it since it's only in their EP.
But here's 405 (Forbidden Love EP) by Death Cab For Cutie.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah,
Ah ah ah ah ah ah.

I took the 405

and drove the stake down into your center
and stated that its never ever been better then this.

I hung my favorite shirt
on the floor board wrinkled up from pulling pushing and tasting. (tasting)
You keep twisting the truth,

that keeps me thrown askew.

Misguided by the 405
because it led me to an alcoholic summer.
I missed the exit to your parents house hours ago.

Red wine and cigarettes
hide your bad habits underneath the patio. (patio patio patio)

You keep twisting the truth,
that keeps me thrown askew.
You keep twisting the truth,
that keeps me thrown askew.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah,

Ah ah ah ah ah ah,
Ah ah ah ah ah ah,
Ah ah ah ah ah ah.

Labels: ,

11:58 PM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
Zombified.
messed up and confused.
Strength
Befrienders/Grassroots Meeting
Fireworks Festival
nice prezzie!
Crazy decision
ever-sinking
Tuesday.
SUPER QUIZ FRENZY.


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org