f

Monday, August 13, 2007

SUPER QUIZ FRENZY.


Okay. I TOTALLY give up on physics. But then again, just in case someone asks me again (like how today weizhong thought that i meant it when i said i've given up on physics and won study physics ever again), I shall say I don't really mean it.

Today's good...although partially, it's coz I made it out to be good. It's not really particularly good, if you look at it objectively. Except that..erm, for the past few days I've been able to talk to someone I want to talk to? LOL. (Speaking of which, I just realised that recently a pattern has been set such that there is a fixed list of people that I will definitely talk to at night on msn. somehow. lol. a list of three-four people. regardless of order. haha.) For most of the day, I was rather anti-social I suppose. Been reading Ender's Game all the while. (Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card) So much that I didn't speak to stacy all the way till late third block and i didn't realise it! lol. But it's a great book! so far..Kay, I'm a slow reader. Haven't read since I got home too..coz of stupid physics. boo. =(

WHY DID I TAKE PHYSICS? REMIND ME AGAIN!!!
coz i considered computer science. my gosh. stupid me. i'm not even interested in it anymore.

Anyway, Kinkit just msn-ed me and told me death cab rox! YAY!!!!!!! okay, i'm insane. I want death cab for cutie albums! as in, really, albums albums. not just in my com. but CDs. XP

Okie. Enough of randomness...now onto some more nonsensical stuff. (Look what physics do to your brain? LOL) Shall do some quizzes from woonie's blog!!!! but then he posted sooooo many that i'm not gonna do all. lol.

Your Learning Style: Expressive and Tenacious
You love to learn about new cultures, ideas, and theories.
You Should Study:
AnthropologyCounseling EducationEthnic StudiesForeign Languages and LiteratureHistoryLiteratureMusicPhilosophyEastern Religion
What Should You Study?


The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
What Are The Keys To Your Heart?


You Are 68% Bipolar

You're more than moody - you're a bit unstable.
If your mood swings are effecting your life, you may need to seek help.
Are You Bipolar?

(woonie got higher than me for this one. for the first time ever, someone else gets a high score than me for this kind of test?? i must be getting better with my "cheery" plan! lol)

You Will Be a Cool Parent

You seem to naturally know a lot about parenting, and you know what kids need.
You can tell when it's time to let kids off the hook, and when it's time to lay down the law.
While your parenting is modern and hip, it's not over the top.
You know that there's nothing cool about a parent who acts like a teenager... or a drill sergeant!
Would You Be a Cool Parent?

(i think every teenager who does this test would have done well in it. haha.)

You Are 36% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.
You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.
How Shy Are You?

(wow..that's a huge improvement..lol.)

You Are An ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting.
However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud
What's Your Personality Type?


okie..this (half an hour worth of surveys) is really enough for one night i think. lol. i shall go sleep! or read ender's game till i fall asleep..heh..XP

Labels: ,

11:32 PM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
Immature Meiyi!!
Sleepy Sunday
Surveys!
"Mugging" Session!
newsflashes out of boredom
Was blog surfing and found the rj bridge blog. One...
craving + self-discovery
National Day
the Night
Happy Morning!


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org