f

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Too much coffee


I think I drank too much coffee today. Had to keep awake in school today, so I drank more than I normally would. And by 4+pm (CO practice), I was dying. Coz I felt so tired, that I could actually sleep while practising! Thing is, though the caffeine cruising through my body was no longer strong enough to keep me awake, it worked its magic by making me drift in and out of sleep! So I couldn't get a good sleep after CO prac. A bad sleep is still sleep afterall, and now I feel much better. No longer have that vomitting sensation.
Didn't watch 'Girl Who Leapt Through Time' today after all coz the only show time left was 10.30am at Orchard Cathay. (wouldn't have gone to watch it actually even if there were showtimes coz i really was very tired). Meaning I've missed the movie. As usual. ARGH. nvm, maybe I'll order the dvd online someday. After the promos. XP There's Harry Potter coming up though! (fine, i admit i don't have much of an expectation for it, but it's just nice to follow since i've read all the books and watched all the movies so far. same goes for the book. my gosh, what kind of a cheesy title is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?? for goodness sake, it's the last book! come up with a better title lah..and if this latest book is gonna be even worse than half blood prince...XS)

And I still haven clarify with Ms Lim on why my name didn't appear on the list of people who needs to go for Math remedial. Coz according to Tan Chen, she's absent coz she's getting married. Hmm. But nevermind, I've just decided that even if my name's not on the list, I'll still go for remedial anyway.
AND I PASSED ECONS! YAY! it's all the case study's fault lah..sigh. i hate case studies. boo. shall go for consultation together with stacy nxt week. yesh. i shall get A for econs by the end of this year. (i'm like repeating that to myself every day these days. like if i don't repeat it again and again, i'll forget about it or something. lol.)

Just now, I searched high and low for a pair of speakers coz the lack of music is driving me nuts. I mean, I have my favorite music with me in the external hard disk, why can't i listen to it? But this household doesn't have a single working speaker. Which doesn't matter anyway, coz I ended up plugging in the earphones to find out that my dad didn't install any sound card, thinking that this is gonna be my temporary com anyway. ARGH. it doesn't help that my mp3 just broke down. urgh. I WANT MUSIC!!!

Sis just told me a joke that happened today. She was talking with her friends about friend A being very 幸福 (coz she gets 11 bucks a day for pocket money). Then her friend shamira was learning chinese, so she asked what 幸福 meant. And they explained it as 'fortunate'. Later on, they met friend A at the mrt, and shamira told her that they were talking abt her. And when she asked what did they say abt her, guess what she said? 'They said you are very sinful.' LOL.

Just found out that my sis learns jc math in her sch. anderson sec. they are siao. but i suppose what they do is quite easy lah. integration for area isn't really that difficult. it's difficult only when it's a difficult question. so far, from what i've seen, her worksheets are all the 5-mins can do le kinda questions lah..

Okay, I think I better sleep earlier tonight. Gonna die. I'm totally screwing up my system. My skin is breaking out. My appetite is non-existant. I kinda live on junk food. And my concentration is becoming imaginary. URGH.

P.S. I doodled during CSE lecture today. Something I did back in RG for math in order to stay awake. And it kinda worked! =)

Labels: , ,

10:35 PM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
A cycle experienced in life.
Detached
Sunday class outing
CHMA
flitting here and there.
WINNING STREAK
The insanity of JC life.
i'm here
first day of school
孽缘


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org