f

Monday, November 19, 2007

wishlist!!


Somehow, people who made relatively bigger impacts on my life tend to leave me with a song to associate them with. aka, everytime I hear song A I will remember person A. And it doesn't take long for me to realise that a song reminds me of a person, even if I'm currently talking to the person.

I miss someone. I'm not even supposed to. It might even be wrong for me to miss the person. What the hell.

So then, what I do is I keep replaying the song of the someone I'm missing. It's a good thing I play this song really really often. So my contacts on messenger wouldn't notice anything amiss.

What the hell is wrong with me.

---------------------------------

TODAY
Today's CIP was ok. Not fun, but it didn't feel as long as it actually is. We're supposed to gift wrap for the TANGS customers, and in the process, promote Focus on the Family (a charitable organisation - http://www.family.org.sg/ - note: I agree with the organisation mostly, and find their work admirable. All except for their anti-gay stance.) and solicit donations. Maybe it's because of the sense of familiarity the gift wrap counter gives (since I worked at the Isetan gift wrap counter and other gift wrap counters before), or maybe it's because of all the nonsense Qiongye keep telling us, but the work didn't feel very long. =P Sadly, I'm gonna have to change one of my shifts though, so I'll only be doing with Stacy and Qiongye one last time next saturday. HAIZ.

Oh. And my spectacle frame broke. So I got new specs! muahahahaha. (ok. i think quite a lot of you don't even know I wear specs. lol. oh well..) i was deciding between the green one and the red one, and ended up deciding on the..............RED ONE! lol. mum and sis got so irritated with me when I decided to call sammie for opinion. haha. coz my mum voted for the green one, and my sis for the red one. lol.
they'll be ready like next week i think. new batch of contact lens coming too! woot! (ok, why am i going woot over optics? diao. lol.)

--------------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT:PHONE
And I probably should have blogged this a couple of days ago, but it slipped my mind. If you called me a couple of nights ago, and couldn't get through, it's because my phone was off. (What?! Meiyi's 24-7-always-on phone is off???) I dropped it into the kitchen sink when it's FILLED with water while returning my dishes. Yesh. Stupid. And so, now my phone is spoilt. No worries though, I got a replacement phone now. It's some old old old LG model which no one uses at home. It has 1)NO CAMERA, 2)NO BLUETOOTH, 3)NO INFRA RED, 4)CANNOT PLAY MP3....basically, ancient. and lousy. yesh. sigh.
the only good thing about it is that it has radio. So I'm like listening to radio quite a bit these couple of days. I hope my dad would get a new phone for me. but that's unlikely. SIGH. oh well.
Um, and so...I lost a lot of numbers, coz like half my contact list is not on my sim card. Sim card didn't have enough space. So I guess anyone who I only got to know after, say, June? Anyone who I only got to know after June, I probably lost your number already. So don't get offended if I ask who are you kay? =P

------------------------------

I FEEL LIKE CREATING A WISHLIST. ok. I have a confession. I feel really really moody now. but i don't wanna emo. i wanna lone tonight, yes. but no no no no no emo. so i'm trying to make myself feel happy and smiling before i sleep so that i don't sleep with a bad feeling. and royce's anti-emo ritual will just wake all my neighbours downstairs. I LIVE IN HDB!!! so yes. I shall do wishlist. thinking about wishes makes people HAPPY!~ =)))

wishlist - 19/11/07 1.43am
  1. New phone. I want a sony ericsson cybershot phone. like a white K800i! (link)
  2. A macbook.
  3. Adobe Photoshop CS.
  4. Final Cut Express.
  5. MY OWN VIDEO CAMERA. a good one. not the screwed up family one i have at home now.
  6. Dancemat.
  7. The dress I loved from Ice Lemon Tee.
  8. Cola to stop sleeping in the tray meant for his litter.
  9. Free supply of top grade ice cream once a week.
  10. 3M Scotch cutter. (link. saw it in popular today. damn cool! it even has a version with built-in ribbon curler for gift wrapping.)
  11. A proper sound recording system. aka, headphones and mic.
  12. MP3 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! (the number of exclamation marks is an understatement.) I like sony NW-E016F (link) and NW-E013F(link)..the different kinds of ipods are ok..Creative Zen Stone Plus?
  13. GOOD headphones/earphones. my last one died.
  14. Audio versions of the Bible. (I saw this malay listening to her kuran on mrt with this tiny weird machine specifically built for the purpose. the bible should have similar machines right? ok, even if there aren't, then there should be audio versions available online and i can download them! but then i'll require a mp3 player first. hmm..)
  15. PSP!
  16. Stylus.
  17. New wall colors for my room.
  18. Nice striped ankle socks!!
  19. Metallic Pink hoops. (earrings)
  20. Someone to pay for my entrance fee when I go to STAC's EOY @ EXPO. (link)
  21. Never-ending energy.
  22. Become pretty.
  23. More good hair days.
  24. Ok. I'm starting to get tired....maybe I should sleep.
  25. OH!!! ONE LAST ONE. TAMAGOTCHI! (childish i know. but awhile ago, my sis was crazy over it, and then a couple of days ago, eugene was going he wants one he wants one...and i'm kinda getting influenced. =S now i want one too. ok, it'll pass. YES IT'LL PASS. lol.)
yay! now i feel happy. meiyi shall sleep. smiling smiling smiling!~

P.S. i just realised that from reading my titles, if anyone bothered to think at all. it's like super obvious i usually think up the titles for the blog posts after i finish typing them. haha.

Labels: , , , ,

1:17 AM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
MEMEME quiz
The Good of Film Piracy
Anagram Bot
From Yining's Livejournal.
XKCD JACKET!
our wrinkles
Pacman!
Blogging and Improvements
Weird Days..
Jay Chou FTW! <3


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org