f

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I feel like human again.


Yep. Not zombie. but human. all thanks to the two hour nap. I can't believe that I used to suffer from insomnia! nowadays, i just plop onto bed and get knocked out.

oh, btw, i broke my record. less than two hours of internet in three days. wow. i didn't think that i could survive with this little internet.

Today was just another day in school. The only difference is, I didn't have time for lunch, and by 3rd block (Economics), i was "semi-unconscious". meaning, drop-dead-tired.

Really wanted to leave school early today. Right after econs in fact. But then that would mean missing China studies. As much as I hate the subject, I know that if I miss tutorial/lecture, i'm doomed. I already have so little initiative in studying it on my own, lectures are really great help. So, I decided to just fight the urge and go for the double china studies block. with the help of a cup of mocha from seven-eleven. lol. I stayed awake for both blocks!

Original plan was to skip the physics makeup lesson after china studies and go back home to sleep. but guess what? Zei just have to ruin my plans. turned out he double booked himself and needs someone to replace him for the filming of street dance cip today. and....being the nice person i am, i decided to agree. despite being dead tired. and it turned out francisco and evelyn were going too, so i wasn't really needed. but oh wellz, a promise is a promise, and i still went in the end.

So, what happened was, I still ponned physics makeup, tried to catch a nap but the coffee was still acting on me, ended up playing two games of bridge and then went for filming. till 4+pm. Went to grab lunch at ang mo kio mos burger with evelyn then went straight home. and finally got my two hour of life-saving nap. YAY! so yesh, now i am human.

but you know, strange as it sounds, i think i'm happier precisely coz i'm busier. With a busier schedule, there's no choice but to emo less. In the first place, there's no time (or energy) to think too much about stuff and dwell on unpleasant feelings. so yep. I hope I can catch up on school work though. hmm.

Oh. and i just realised that i was super tired when i was typing the entry last night. either that or i was overwhelmed by the fact that my sister spoil the keyboard. lol. i'm still angry actually...coz i can't find the warranty for the keyboard anywhere. haiz...so being super tired and overwhelmed, i missed out on a few things that i want to blog about.

I BOUGHT NEW SOCKS YESTERDAY! finally done something i've procrastinated for so long. funny...it took me more than a month to buy something as simple as a pair of socks! X) but i like the pattern! hee..

and film workshop was fun! most of the stuff we covered back in rg during the film-making module though. but it's still fun! I borrowed Crash from shawn(our "teacher")! and realised that two out of four movies he screened are above our ratings. lol. Crash is M18! oh wellz, who cares. XP

random point: i wanna learn how to write good scripts! that means improving my command of language too..

oh, and it started raining as i was walking to the mrt station from sch after the workshop. shawn drove past and pitied me. so he gave me a lift. yay! thx!!! oh wellz, he's never gonna read this, so i'm thanking no one. lolx.

speaking of "teachers", today i told Tino during guitar lesson that I self studied till lesson 5. and he looked a bit shock. i might even think he's not really happy that his student is self studying..hmm. but i'll give him the benefit of doubt lah. haha. and he test me and i aced everything! yay! except for what notes the open strings play. but no worries. i came out with a way to remember it. Every Boy Gets Down And Eat. E-B-G-D-A-E. easy. =)

okie...better go do my physics now. yay! i feel proud of myself!

Labels: ,

10:48 PM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
No longer pissed! X)
I saw a rainbow today!
need
I just realised just how much I like Regina Spekto...
bittersweet happiness
work. and the human voice
about me.
am i too weak or something?
God.
i really shouldn't go to the blog anymore. every t...


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org