f

Friday, October 12, 2007

finding the way


(don't bother trying to comprehend the title.)

Took the OkCupid test in facebook (Seleena invited me) and....I remember I took this test some time ago (sec 2 or 3?) for fun, and I was 'the sonnet'. (Seleena's a sonnet now.) Thing is, I retook the test, and this time round I'm a 'window shopper'! But reading the descriptions, I found it quite accurate I suppose. Weird thing is, back in sec 2 or 3, I though 'the sonnet' was quite accurate for me too. So here's another instance of how much people change over time? I don't know.

Anyway, link to my result here: http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGLD&g=0&o=1

-------
Yesterday was really not a good day for school. I woke up super late, and strangely I didn't feel the sense of panic rushing through me. My waking up late is probably the work of my subconscious anyway, since I didn't feel like going school in the first place. Nevertheless, I went (partially lured by the fact there's film soc meeting in the afternoon). Missed the entire econs lecture, although later I was informed by weiren that I didn't miss out much. All they went through was the first four pages of the new lecture notes, and the rest of the lecture was taken up by some strange feedback session. I have psychic abilities in choosing which lecture to p--!

Anyway, after school (and pw meeting), while waiting for film society meeting to start (yes, i p--ed another lecture), I went to bother my friends and played cards. Ended up playing cards with shuyi, abtzy and kah hou in the classroom the meeting's supposed to be held anyway (so I didn't have to move around yay!). There was this point of time whereby abtzy bidded all the way to 5 (i forgot the suit) and called ME as partner. When obviously he cmi de. argh. i had such a hard time minimizing damages. lol. but true lah, he had quite a few triumphs but still.......LOL. so frustrating. Later, film soc people started coming, and zijian joined in. (we kicked abtzy out to save me frustration. kidding! abtzy started playing with his gba.) Played a few more rounds, before shuyi and abtzy went for chinese and kah hou went home.

-------
CALVIN AND PAUL ARE IN MY GROUP!!! WOOT. BEST COMBI EVER. lol. i mean, group for sdma. gosh...everyone always say calvin is super pro...can't wait to work with him. Then I can 偷师 lol. and I never knew paul wanted to do drama too! yay!!!! tweet tweek! =P
and then there's Jawed!!! (nowadays everytime i mention his name, i think of PQRS. my gosh. zei was like...just because you like PQRS . Of course, zei is just jealous lah. =P)
Then lastly, of course there's zei. Which I keep saying that the group is perfect minus his name. But...I'm just joking lah. True, there was a period of time I was so mad at him and everything, but that's over. The group will turn out fine =)))

SDMA! WE ARE COMING TO OWNZ. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
which reminded me. i still haven't tell jared about his group yet. hmm.

This year, two groups are gonna do the advertisement catagory, while one group (mine) is gonna do the drama catagory. Which traditionally was never attempted by our seniors because they view 10mins as too much work. hmm. but we will work hard! =P
seriously, believe it or not. SDMA means a lot to me. somehow.

Anyway, after meeting, stayed around to crap a bit more with zijian and zei...and well..got to know a lot of *ahem*..stuff. LOL. it's good sometimes that the guys in film soc don't really treat me as a girl. heh. (zijian was so mortified when i said that. he thought that i'm accusing him of treating me as a guy. o_O)
And zei was irritating again! Okay, fine. I took his wallet in the classroom. But that does NOT mean that he has the right to take my handphone and make me chase after him all around the school with him on his BIKE. I mean...BIKE. hello? mine was just around the classrooms, that does not justify his revenge at all. hmph. luckily, art people came to the rescue. I got my hp back. lol.
-------

Untitled was great! (that's the school's art students' exbition last night for those who didn't know) Although I think I enjoyed looking at the sketchbooks the most....Especially Lorraine's! wow. I am totally addicted to the idea of stars in apples. the fact that 'star' in chinese sounds the same as 'heart' in chinese too. it's damn cool. everyone should take a look at that sketchbook of hers if they get the opportunity.
-------

Because of the exhibition, I kinda got home real late, and went online real late. And...I don't know. It felt weird, because everyone that I usually talk to online went offline. And it felt weird, to miss talking to them online for even one day. Oh well. (Funny thing was that Mark even said "tonight on msn?" before parting with me before the exhibition. and i said yea. now that's irony. didn't think that I'd spend that much time at the exhibition..)

-------

Missed PW meeting this morning coz I had to do some stuff for dad. uck. seriously...i donno, but sometimes I resent...no, i don't resent the fact that I had to help him this morning. But I resent the way he throws his authority around everywhere and anywhere whenever mum's not around.
Oh yea, mum took the morning flight yesterday to china. Great grandma's not feeling very well...=(

Ah...gonna go K with cq and chaoyang later at 3pm. (I'm broke...but cq they all say lend me first.) First time K-ing at someplace other than Kbox...donno whether will be good or not. Ah well. I'm like K-ing so much this month! gosh.

last night, I had a much needed talk. and i think i kinda sort some of my thoughts out. it helps to tell someone. but...i think my life is still far from entangled. i still feel like i'm setting the stage for disaster next year.

Labels: , ,

1:15 PM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
Lessons of the day
bloggie fan-dom.
lost
Total Sianzness
summary.
Class Chalet - Day 2
Class Chalet - Night One
post-promos
Girl Sucky Emotions
Backups


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org