f

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Strange Dream


Look at the timestamp. 5.34AM. I woke up because of a dream. And because it's so rare that I get woken up by a dream (which was not a nightmare), and even rarer that I remember the dream in so much details that I just gotta get up and blog about it.

-------------------------

It started out with a huge photocopier machine. A bit longer than my height in length and a bit below my waist level in height. And I was some staff in some chinese newspaper agency. Then I was supposed to photocopy something..into a very huge number of copies. The photocopier was very special. You know the glass where there's scanner below. You just got to place the original copy on top, and new copies will come out and slide onto the glass next to the original copy. IN a neat stack. Not physically possible in reality, but it happened in the dream. Then there was this coworker who's some kind of competitor, who keeps trying to snatch photocopying time away from me. Then the boss behaves in a super weird manner, and insists that all employees must subscribe to the newspaper.

And later on, 3 of my coworkers of my group came to talk to me. Somehow, the scene changed without us even walking to the lounge and a place similar to the mini canteen appeared, and we were at a silver table. And the newspaper was there along with cups of tea and coffee. I expected to see lian he zao bao but on it was some weird never heard before name of a newspaper..can't remember now..something zao bao. and the colour scheme was blue. like blue bars that kinda thing. The leader of the group asked me whether i was rookie..i replied yea. And then she mentioned something about newspapers locked up in one of the toilets and she'll bring one to me secretly. And another coworker mention that no, the newspapers changed location, it's in another toilet now. then something about her finding out the location change coz she tried going home...and just stop there, and then they giggled.

And the scene changed again suddenly, and i'm back home. although the scene didn't look like my home at all...more like my previous home, though i'm not very sure whether it's exactly my previous home. And I knew I was an working adult. Not a kid.

Anyway, when i got back, i couldn't find my mother. went into all the rooms and couldn't find her. Then I found my dad. And he mentioned something about he couldn't find her and looked very worried. And then he fell asleep.

Then I went into a room that strangely I've never been into before and there I saw a barb wired figure which looks similar to what we did back in rg for art. i saw the figure sleeping on the bed and I knew it was my mum (and somehow i knew she was sick and that's why she's sleeping), and beside her was my dad in specs, yet i thought of him as my grandpa. yet i didn't feel any surprise or anything, just felt relieved that i found my mum.

then my grandpa (who's in the image of my dad) asked where's dad. And I replied sleeping. He asked me to wake dad up and so I went back to dad's room and tried waking him up. I said I found mum and expected him to be very happy. But he didn't wake up like he never heard me. So I went back and told my 'grandpa' that he won't wake up.

'Grandpa' got angry and told me to try again and that he wants to speak with dad. So I went back and try again, and still dad didn't stir. Then I realised I've been thinking the words inside and haven't actually opened my mouth. I shook him awake and told him again. He looked at me bewildered and I even used hand gestures to show that i'm shouting. And he was like speak up. And I was like I am! Then he was like you are not, or else I'm deaf. Then I realised another time round I haven't actually made a sound. Just gaping. I was thinking of the words inside me again.
Then mum came in...only this time back in the human form. Dad looked pissed that I ruined his relationship with grandpa. And mum reassured him.....then i woke up.
-----------------------------

Strange strange dream. First time ever I dreamt of my parents too...in such a weird setting. Hmm..alright. Too late to go back to sleep...haha. Encounter camp!

Labels: , ,

5:34 AM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
random day
pizza + bbq
The Impossible Quiz
something missing
late night post
Tchers Day Celeb
difficult decision
the end.
if i kissed you
mindless walk


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org