f

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Great Singapore Sale!


I've been blogging at such odd hours that it's hard to keep track of which day I'm blogging about? haha. Anyway, I'm blogging about Monday! Which was a fun day!!!!

To be completely honest, it's not really great throughout the whole day. But I guess I got out of the bed on the right foot? haha. Been rather lucky really..Found this advertisement on classifieds for flyer distributors, so I called in. It's at AMK and not some ulu far away place, so it's great! haha. Will be there at 10am tmr morning...Come visit me! heh..

The one bad thing that happened was that class outing got cancelled. Boohoo. Was looking forward to it lorh. Sigh. As Kaiqi said, all that matters is what memories we want to take away with us. But what can I do when there is no outlet for me to collect those memories? haha.

But oh wellz, Meiyi's "never-say-die" spirit triumph again! I guess the flyers incident got me into a good mood? So I'm optimistic. On top of obstinate. I refuse to allow the cancellation of the class outing dampen my spirits. What's more, I already changed out and all set to go! If there wasn't class outing, I would have gone to watch Shrek 3 with shuyi and paul and abtzy! So....guess what I did? I got shuyi to buy tickets for me, while i rush there. By the time I got there, I missed like half, or maybe more than half, of the movie. Oh wells. haha. There was this other guy there btw, but I didn't really catch his name. My bad. But he's really pro at drifting the car when we went to play Need For Speed: Carbon at E2Max afterwards. Haha. I was like pathetic at the game lah. And paul has hidden talent for racing!!! LOL.

Shuyi needed to leave later on, and I left with her. A bit weird to stay with the guys afterall, especially when I only know paul well. Plus, i should accompany my dear friend shuyi! haha. ok, i'm crapping. Anyway, I didn't wanna go home so early, so I decided that I wanna go bugis and shop! especially since it's the great singapore sale, and i've not been to bugis for more than 6 mths? Yay! called waihan up and we went shopping..Got this pair of shorts - very similar to the ones I saw over at Malaysia the other time. Saw it at bugis junction Details going at $29.90 (which was lots cheaper than what i saw in malaysia), but luckily I had enough paitience to wait. Went to the Bugis Street and found the exact same pair of shorts going at $19.90! YAY! Afterwards just shopped aimlessly around, like going OG and see how aunty the clothes can get, and going to toys section to see if there's anything to poke at. Oh! and i got a new handphone pouch. finally. I conclude here that waihan is sadistic. coz every single cute thing gets a miserable fate under his description. for example, he'll say that the handphone pouch of jumbled teddy bear patterns very cute...only to say that they are squashed together like sardine and very stuffy, going to die, that's why it's very cute. Man...after that description where got cute anymore lorh. LOL.

ANYWAYZ, HERE'S THE HANDPHONE POUCH I GOT!

Waihan says it's cute...coz it has a "I'm dead." expression. DIAO. oh wells, let's see what the film soc guys will say abt his new CUTE AND KIDDIE watch then...heh! that's really cute lah.

Afterwards, I went home, and on the mrt was talking to sammie on phone, and discovered that she's having class bbq at east coast on thursday! yay! she can come crash film soc! lol. and i may finally be able to meet feng heng? haha. hear so much from her must see for myself lah! lol. so maybe I'll be able to meet up with her much earlier than our scheduled "third week of hols" afterall. man...I hate being in different JCs. Miss her so much more. Wasn't this bad back in secondary schools lorh..at least we had more time to meet up.
Oh, and sammie and fengheng wants to intro me to this new friend. Might go out as a foursome sometime during the hols. I like making new friends!

Okay, I'm high. I think you all can tell lah. haha. Today's a fun fun fun day! yay! I really should study more. haha.
Oh, watched grey's anatomy today.
MEREDITH: Today is the day people. Today is the day when dark and twisty Meredith disappears forever. And bright and shiny Meredith takes her place. You're probably not going to want to be friends with me anymore cause the sheer intensity of my happiness will make your teeth hurt. That's okay, 'cause life is good. Life is good.


p.s. my private blog is starting to be happy rather than sad! yay! i love myself! XP

Labels:

12:24 AM

THE PRINCESS

name; melissa chan meiyi
age; 18
bdae; 210490
location; singapore

hates; hypocrites, betrayers and traitors
loves;
dr...(+)
drink :: ice lemon tea | chocolate milk | green tea | milo
colour :: orange | pink | green
anime :: bleach
manga :: ouran high school host club
books :: the day after forever by erin skiffington | the lovely bones by alice sebold
authors :: agatha christie | jane austen
music :: death cab for cutie | jay chou | muse


more;
ad...(+)

adp rgs rjc

1/1 2F 3M 4M 5P 6Q 106 206 310 410 08S05B

purple house buckle buckle-buckley

adp: it club library eng drama chinese dance swimming

rg: handbells library rjc: film society chinese orchestra japanese cultural club (once in jcc always in jcc!)

-------------

I'm a girl, who's normal most of the time, but weird otherwise. My nickname in primary school was blurqueen, which was upgraded to BBQ Bizzarely Blurqueen in Secondary 2 during Primary 6 class reunion. I have a huge variety of interests, so I end up being very poor in time management.


random;
Friends, my brother and sisters, and my computer.
I take birthdays very seriously.
I love roses.
I love the late night.
I love manga and anime.
I love my cats, (schro)dinger and newton.
I love concerts.

Me @ Twitter

follow me on Twitter

THE KINGDOM

My DeviantART
My Livejournal (more private entries than public though, and much abandoned as of now.)

My Prayer Log (private)
bleach portal
08S05B class blog!
rjc film society blog!
promediaus (sean's team)
sj tribe
youthnet online
youthnet admin

abtzy
caiqiang
candy
chaoyang
chuntsen
eugene
germ
gekmin
hanyu
ian
janice
jasmine yam
jawed
jawed's tumblr
jingxuan
jinjun
kah hou
kaiqi
kawing
lijie
liyi
lorraine
mandy
mel law
prila
qiongye
royce
sammie
sean
sengteck
shan
shuyi
sianying
stacy
suen
sky
waihan
wang
wangting
weihao
weizhong
woonie
xiu
yewei
yiding
yining
zijian
zijian(ex-blog)
zhuoyi

The Stars They Say Official Website

DISCLAIMER: these are linked here so that there's no need for my minute brain to remember so many urls. lol



THE MEMORY

recent;
Bursts of Sadness
loss for words
oops.
raining ear studs
something extraordinarily great happened!
home bliss
formatting horror
open office crash
we shoot fun
at this unearthly hour


past;
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2011 September 2011

labels;
cca
computer
design
dream
holidays
joanne
life
musing
night
poetry
quiz
random
rant
school
shop
shopping
thoughts
weekend




LATEST

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THE SHOUTPOD









THE CREDITS

pic credits to bleach society & lingling
also to iPod
web-design by .copyright. ling1oo%
blogskins~ mzlingling*

CHECK OUT

 Use OpenOffice.org